Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Please Pray!!

Please be praying for our friends and family in Haiti. As of now we have no information on "our girls" or any of our friends there. The center of the quake hit in an area where many of our Haitian friends live. Phone lines are down so we have not been able to get any information about how they are. Because the orphanage is on the mountain a couple of hours out of the city we are hopeful that they did not receive any damage.

One other prayer is for Odette's parents. They went to the city today for DNA testing & for a while I thought Odette may be with them but luckily she did not need to travel with them for the testing. I will update as soon as we hear from Haiti. It is hard to believe that I was on the ground in Haiti a little more than 24 hours ago. Please just continue to be praying!

2 comments:

  1. We are praying! My wife and I were just talking about yall last night when we saw the news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about Odette and all of you since I heard the news. I pray that her and her family are okay. I'm glad neither of you were there when the quake hit. There is power in prayer!

    ReplyDelete